Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wellness Evaluation

Today was my big wellness evaluation. Sure I should have done this when I started nearly 3 mos ago but I knew it involved spandex and running on a treadmill with a gas mask type contraption affixed to your face so I took my time in making the appointment.

Honestly it wasn't as bad as I expected even considering my evaluator was young tall and dark & breathtakingly handsome. Perhaps next time I will request a old lady so my resting heart rate isn't affected by lust.

So after an hour of embarrassing tests I got my less than lack luster results. But I'm not going to let it bother me. Its a start and something to improve upon.

Today
Weight: 246.1 lbs
Fat: 51.3%
VO2: 19.6
Resting HR: 103

And for the Goals
Weight: 165
Fat: <30%
VO2: >30
Resting HR: <75

0 comments:

Post a Comment