Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Wonders

So how come the moment you are moving your previously empty social calendar turns overbooked just when you have absolutely no time to do anything?

On Friday I went out for dinner and drinks so a little Mexican restaurant popular in my current stomping grounds then after wards we went to a friends house for more drinks where we played catch phrase into the wee hours of the morning.

Saturday I did a very miniscule amount of packing, made a bunch of phone calls and had way too many drinks while sitting around a fire eating steak and smores. It was cold and I was up until about 5:30am today I felt like I've been run over a truck carring a flu virus. My sinuses are conjested and I'm a bit afraid my swollen sore throat will close off at any moment.

Today I'm doing laundry, going to church and hopefully packing a couple boxes. I have to find out where to pocure more because lack of recepticles is proving to hinder my progress. Now I must get dressed (urgh) snort some nasal spray and try to look half way presentable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment