Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 11

It's Monday weigh in day. Today is a particularly exciting because I officially reached my 10% goal. I never really cared or knew anything about the 10% goal until I weight to weight watchers the first time. I was never able to make it to that damn 10% in my three bouts as a member. Well suck it weight watchers I did it on my own.

Well don't suck it. I like weight watchers. I like their little three month journal I like having my points target to stick within. It gets me in the habit of this is what appropriate eating looks like and so far it has gone well.

In other news Alice and I have finally settled on our 5k date October 3rd. I'm going to take it a little easy this week on the jogging since my knee has been bothering me so I might just do 15 minutes of running and then cycle for 30minutes or so. I really should sign up for a personal training thing since I have absolutely no clue of how to exercise, but then again there is still so much time for that. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the glory time before the first sucky platue.


27.7 lbs lost! Rock on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment