Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wow

First impressions....

Is he missing teeth?

No that's just a very big gap between his front two teeth....wait he smiled, no hes definitely missing some teeth...oh and the ones that are left aren't winning any beauty contests either.

Am I this vain....

yes I am.

He talks a lot. About "the war" about being a genius, about working for the CIA of insurance companies, about being on medication...

He does not say thank you when the waitress refills his glass.

Ewww he just said he had magic fingers

Did he really just excuse himself to smoke in the middle of a meal?

Why isn't work calling me? Why isn't Alice calling me? Why did I not plan an out when I knew I would need one?

Ill go with tired that's right, long day at work, little sleep.

No you can not come back to my place.

No I will not make out with you.

I'm sorry your train isn't for another 2 hours, maybe you shouldn't have Chicago listed as your location when you actually live in carol stream.

Oh god hes talking about the war again and how he was beaten and participated in undercover operations at 15 because he looked older and could speak 7 languages.

Uhuh so you have a lesbian life partner and you only sleep together rarely...

JESUS!

No I'm really tired and I thought we were just going for dinner. Sure you can text me.

(not to self program number as do not respond)

I've never been so happy to be home in all my life. This is why I don't online date.

Time to go back to women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment