Sunday, January 10, 2010

I dont wanna

You know you dont want to go on a date when you have to leave in 20minutes and your makeup isnt done, you smell like smoke, you are wearing dirty jeans and you have absolutely no intention of changing any of it.

I chatted with this guy last night on ok cupid. He sounds horrible but in such a freakish way I was intrigued. Hey new experiences right? That all sounded well and good until this afternoon when I realized
  1. Its cold and I dont want to leave my house
  2. Im really tired
  3. I rather stay in and dye my hair
  4. He is probably too progressive to buy my dinner
  5. And I have absolutely no intention of every sleeping with this person...ever....EVER
So my plan was to nonchalantly suggest a reschedule, I guess he is allready in the city and wanted to move the time up. I suppose the quicker it is over the better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment