Monday, January 18, 2010

A little less fat

So I have totally fallen off my weight loss bandwagon. Gone are my first three months of obsessively tracking my food and having guilt cross my mind each time my lips decent on an alcoholic beverage. Gone are the days of packing my lunch. I haven't been on a treadmill in 4 months.

My goal for the move and all this insanity was to not gain any weight and quite frankly I've rocked it out.

Total weight loss since I moved....9.4lbs. Which puts me at a total loss of 38.7lbs. Which is starting to be quite a respectable number. 71.1 to my total goal.

I want to get back in to running since its good for my psyche. I purchased a new shuffle to replaced the broken one, I have treadmills in my gym and tons of sidewalks to run on once the weather gets better. I've given permission to my local pals to begin harassing me to join them on races.

I have another date tonight. I'm so freaking popular. I love the people here, I love my apartment, I love sleeping in my bed which even fits in my bedroom. Life is good.

Now if someone would just unpack all these bloody boxes that are littering my dining area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment