Thursday, September 24, 2009

The last day

I'm happy.

I'm sitting on my deck, back against the window with a vodka glass filled with ice wine and a camel light spilling ash onto my macbook. Although it may be not the things movies are made of somehow its perfect.

Today is the last day in my house. The house that I though I would come back from my honeymoon to. The house that was supposed to hold my first sleepless child. The house that instead held none of those things. All the disappointment and all the heart ache are over.

Karma is finally paying out. With an amazing career in an amazing city. I'm starting anew. Maybe I don't have the perfect city apartment or European bowl adorning my dinning nook table but somehow thats just really ok.

I don't know whats going to happen in the future...sure as shit things haven't happened to plan so far. I know I'm up for an adventure and that is well...just fine with me.

Cobie I'm coming home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment